1. The Lujan Zoo is located right outside Buenos Aires, Argentina, and it is by no means a normal zoo.
3. The zoo was opened in 1994, and in the two decades it’s been running, there have been zero reports of animals lashing out at the zoo-goers.
5. Many are concerned about whether the zoo is sedating the animals to keep them from attacking patrons.
7. But the zoo has on multiple occasions denied claims that they do anything to the animals other than make sure they’re comfortable and well-fed.
9. According to grindtv.com, they zoo currently has more than 60 tigers.
11. When the zoo first opened, it had only a few lions, a monkey, two ponies, and few other animals, but has expanded the amount of big cats they keep there.
15. Many agree that most likely the animals are very socialized from being raised with dogs and being kept well-fed and comfortable.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!