1. Talia’s make-up tutorials became so popular that last year she was offered a chance to be the face of CoverGirl.
2. It was announced Tuesday that she had passed away. Last year, she was diagnosed with both neuroblastoma and leukemia.
3. Doctors had suggested Talia undergo a bone marrow transplant, but she ultimately decided to stop treatment and enjoy the time she had.
4. Last fall, Ellen Degeneres brought Talia on her show.
5. Ellen offered her condolences on Twitter upon hearing the news.
This year I met a very special girl, and today we lost her. Sending my heart to Talia’s family. I’m so sad.
6. She often cited Talia as an inspiration to her.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.