1. Talia’s make-up tutorials became so popular that last year she was offered a chance to be the face of CoverGirl.
2. It was announced Tuesday that she had passed away. Last year, she was diagnosed with both neuroblastoma and leukemia.
3. Doctors had suggested Talia undergo a bone marrow transplant, but she ultimately decided to stop treatment and enjoy the time she had.
4. Last fall, Ellen Degeneres brought Talia on her show.
5. Ellen offered her condolences on Twitter upon hearing the news.
This year I met a very special girl, and today we lost her. Sending my heart to Talia’s family. I’m so sad.
6. She often cited Talia as an inspiration to her.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›