1. This is the baby bird that wanted to become famous.
2. With some amateur investigation, I determined this is a Yellow-Throated Verio.
If you’re extremely interested, which I doubt you are, you can read all about the bird at the National Geographic website.
3. Which basically means the bird loves to pose for pictures.
It wouldn’t take its eyes off the camera.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸