1. Yes, that’s right: BuzzFeed has a newsletter that is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ABOUT CATS.
2. If you sign up, we will send you the most adorably important cat news of the week every Friday. This week, for example, a cat pushed a small cart across a room.
4. And two cats sized each other up, trying to decide whether to be best friends or mortal enemies.
6. Now, do cats WANT you to know what they’re up to behind closed doors?
7. Certainly not, no. Cats are very secretive, and would prefer to go about their business unobserved.
8. What good is a cardboard box without privacy, after all?
9. But no matter how many dirty looks you may get from the grumpier end of the feline community when you sign up, this is clearly information that you need.
10. Because let’s face it: You’d feel pretty darn silly NOT being in the know about the biggest cat stories every week. What else do people even talk about?
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.