It’s a thing and you can read about it at Uproxx.
2. Speaking of hair, is Mike Krzyzewski’s luxuriously jet-black mane real?
Quinn Cook is skeptical, as is Lost Lettermen.
3. Remember these things?
Image courtesy of Amazon.com via The Week
Apparently Apple does, as The Week points out.
4. This is Billy Corgan in a furniture commercial.
No really. Explanation at Flavorwire.
5. Kids call 911 for the darndest reasons.
Get one li’l scamp’s story at Newser.
6. The first flying car took flight on this date in 1937.
Lament what might have been with Geekosystem.
7. FACT: Grace Jones has one of the most badass shaved heads of all time.
ALSO A FACT: The Cut’s list of 21 Badass Bald Moments is pretty badass itself.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.