It’s a thing and you can read about it at Uproxx.
2. Speaking of hair, is Mike Krzyzewski’s luxuriously jet-black mane real?
Quinn Cook is skeptical, as is Lost Lettermen.
3. Remember these things?
Image courtesy of Amazon.com via The Week
Apparently Apple does, as The Week points out.
4. This is Billy Corgan in a furniture commercial.
No really. Explanation at Flavorwire.
5. Kids call 911 for the darndest reasons.
Get one li’l scamp’s story at Newser.
6. The first flying car took flight on this date in 1937.
Lament what might have been with Geekosystem.
7. FACT: Grace Jones has one of the most badass shaved heads of all time.
ALSO A FACT: The Cut’s list of 21 Badass Bald Moments is pretty badass itself.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.