It’s a thing and you can read about it at Uproxx.
2. Speaking of hair, is Mike Krzyzewski’s luxuriously jet-black mane real?
Quinn Cook is skeptical, as is Lost Lettermen.
3. Remember these things?
Image courtesy of Amazon.com via The Week
Apparently Apple does, as The Week points out.
4. This is Billy Corgan in a furniture commercial.
No really. Explanation at Flavorwire.
5. Kids call 911 for the darndest reasons.
Get one li’l scamp’s story at Newser.
6. The first flying car took flight on this date in 1937.
Lament what might have been with Geekosystem.
7. FACT: Grace Jones has one of the most badass shaved heads of all time.
ALSO A FACT: The Cut’s list of 21 Badass Bald Moments is pretty badass itself.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›