2. So Wesley Snipes is playing a cowboy who fights zombies.
Watch the trailer for Gallowwalkers at FilmDrunk. WESLEY SNIPES AND COWBOY AND ZOMBIES.
3. There’s a rights-free “Happy Birthday” replacement now.
Listen for yourself at Slate.
4. Surely Obama wants to do something with this brain besides make it float.
Like map it, for example. Get the why at The Week.
5. Zero: That’s the number of Broadway plays that Shia LaBeouf is gonna be in.
Of course, he was supposed to be in one with Alec Baldwin; get the story at Salon.
6. Jane Lynch, on the other hand, is getting into the stage game.
As per Vulture.
7. The man behind Cobra Commander’s mask was named Chris Latta.
He passed away in 1994, but he had a fascinating career: Read all about it at mental_floss.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.