1. On an iPhone, go into the “Settings” app, tap “General,” select “Keyboard,” and scroll down to the “Add New Shortcut” button. Change “dirty clothes” to “acid.”
4. Change “hi” to something even more embarrassing.
Photo: news.com.au Source: NewsComAu
5. Change “hey” to something that will make things really awkward.
6. Change your name to “king of all that is awesome and powerful, and also has a hell of a dick.”
10. Change “dirty laundry” to Modernist Irish Literature.
Rossalyn Warren is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›