1. Cameramen will scan the crowd for large-breasted women jumping up and down.
2. There will be television adverts in which a woman is nagging a man and interrupting him from his football game.
He just wanted to watch the game :(
3. There will be articles about football accompanied by photos of women in sexy “football” outfits.
Let’s not forget the television adverts of women running around in bikinis too.
4. The term “WAG” will be everywhere in the media, mostly in place of the actual names of the women.
This is Abbey Clancy.
5. People will explain the rules to football in very easy-to-understand chunks of information for the woman’s tiny girly brain to fully comprehend.
Otherwise known as “mansplaining.”
6. If a man doesn’t want to watch football — or if says he doesn’t care much for the World Cup — he’ll be treated like an alien.
Gender stereotyping: fun for both sexes!
7. Comments like these will be made: “That player kicks like a girl!”, “My mum would have made that goal!”, and “You know a lot about football — for a woman!”
8. There’s a female sports journalist/referee/commentator on television? Cue the sexist comments on Twitter.
9. If you’re a woman sitting in a pub watching the football, someone will ask you, “Where’s your boyfriend?”
Sorry, but she’s not watching football to impress you.