1. An anonymous woman has made an Instagram account YouDidNotEatThat which collects women posing with food.
2. She believes that the women do not eat the food they’re holding once the photo has been taken.
3. The anonymous woman behind the account said: “If you’re a size zero, and you’re frolicking in a tiny bikini on the beach, you probably did not eat the doughnuts that you posed with the sunglasses.”
4. People seem to agree with her, too. Over 75,000 people are following the snaps on Instagram.
5. The Instagram account simply states: You did not eat that.
14. The overall reaction has been that this is an amusing Instagram account that shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
15. “Hey look, us models and celebrities may be super skinny, but we eat ‘real food’ just like you!”
16. The Cut said that the account acts as a “good-natured whistleblower on all those taking photos as though they haven’t denied themselves refined sugar for the last decade.”
17. But not everyone is amused by the Instagram account. Policy Mic said: “Judging a person’s diet based only on her body type is both misguided and hugely insulting.”
Here Are The Top Stories