Vdare, the website run by white nationalist and CPAC panelist Peter Brimelow, today editorialized against the possibility of Condoleezza Rice becoming Mitt Romney’s running mate.
Someone writing under the name “Patrick Cleburne” (Cleburne was a Confederate general) calls Rice an “an Affirmative Action cipher with no visible talent except for obeying Neocons” and says her nomination would indicate that “a Romney Presidency is likely to degenerate into minority appeasement.”
A similarly-themed “Say No to Rice!!!” email forward sent to BuzzFeed includes a link to the Vdare item. It is a pledge which attacks Rice on her foreign policy, experience, and looks, suggests Arizona Governor Jan Brewer as a superior female vice presidential candidate:
Say No to Rice!!!
I hereby vow not to vote for Mitt Romney if he chooses the liberal Condoleezza Rice as his running mate.
We thought the open-borders Rubio was bad. Rice is even worse. Check out some of her positions:
On most social issues, Rice is a liberal.
Like Rubio, Rice supports the Third World invasion of the US. Both legal and illegal immigration are driving down American wages, but Rice doesn’t seem to care. Like Cultural Marxists engaged in social engineering, Rice wants to destroy the historic American nation.
Rice is tied to the disastrous foreign policy of the Bush years. Romney should be trying to distance himself from the disastrous Bush years, not embracing them.
Rice is inexperienced, uninspiring and uncharismatic. (In fact, she’s quite unattractive.)
Rice has never held elected office. The selection of her as a running mate would be blatant affirmative action — much like Obama getting the early blessing of the Democratic Party was blatant affirmative action. Aren’t Republicans supposed to be against affirmative action?
If it’s a female that Romney seeks as his running mate, there are much better choices, such as Jan Brewer, who would inspire and energize conservatives.
If Romney is so naive to select someone like Rice as his running mate, he doesn’t deserve conservatives’ votes.
Please take the conservative pledge with me and promise not to vote for Romney — either don’t vote for vote third party — if Romney chooses Rice as his running mate.
Please forward this to everyone you know.
Liz in Ohio
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- Juso Train White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... and thinks it’s OMG, Win & LOL
- baseballgirl thinks White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is WTF, Trashy & Fail
- shawali thinks White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is Fail
- DaniMarie thinks White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is LOL
- Imperial83 thinks White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is Fail
- GuyWhiteyCorngood White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... and thinks it’s Trashy & Fail
- gingersaurusRex White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... and thinks it’s WTF, Fail & Ew
- Jonathan D. thinks White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is Ew
- darrenm5 White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... and thinks it’s Fail & LOL
- itsmalena thinks White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is Fail
“Rice is inexperienced, uninspiring and uncharismatic. (In fact, she’s quite unattractive.)” Since when does someone have to be fucking attractive to help run a fucking country? Jesus, the things I would yell at these White Nationalist! Oh, they probably wouldn’t listen to this Hispanic lady, oh no. Also, they’re conservatives telling conservatives to not approve of Condoleezza. Condoleezza could make a good running mate but these assholes would rather take their chances because she’s an African-American woman. Living in 2012, you’re doing it wrong.
- White Nationalist CPAC Panelist's... is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It