The Supreme Court’s decision on Obamacare isn’t expected to come down until next week, unless you are on Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock’s YouTube Page. Via Alex Burns, Mourdock’s page today had a video featuring the candidate talking about SCOTUS overturning the law.
“Well, we’ve had our brief moment of celebration, because the Supreme Court ruled that Obamacare is, in fact, unconstitutional,” Mourdock says.
And there are two other videos showing Mourdock’s reactions to the two other possible outcomes, all removed from Mourdock’s page but preserved at Talking Points Memo.
The videos appear to be pre-prepared and meant to be ready to go whenever the ruling does come down.
“Like the vast majority of Hoosiers, Richard hopes the Supreme Court strikes down ObamaCare, which our opponent Joe Donnelly dutifully supported. But as the Boy Scouts say, ‘be prepared,’” Mourdock campaign spokesman Christopher Conner said in a statement.
Mourdock’s opponent Joe Donnelly’s campaign manager Paul Tencher responded, saying in a statement that “Richard Mourdock’s entire career has been about politics” and that Mourdock’s “calculated and pre-staged video montage proves that TEA Party, partisan politics is what Richard Mourdock cares about.”
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- Stacy Gooly Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... and thinks it’s Old &
- Juso Train Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... and thinks it’s Cute & OMG
- Sweetcheex76 thinks Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... is Fail
- MakingCatsViral thinks Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... is Fail
- foxnews.com readers just made Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... hotter
- bxmedic19 thinks Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... is Fail
- brettrwilkes thinks Republican Is Ready For Any Health Ca... is LOL