1. Papa Roach – Last Resort
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES… (you know the rest)
2. Drowning Pool – Bodies
Above: Every person on the dancefloor ever
4. Green Day – Basket Case
Urgh, grumblegrumble SELL-OUTS moanmoan
5. The Used – Taste of Ink
“IT’S FOUR O CLOCK IN THE FUCKIN’ MOWNIN”
6. Disturbed – Down with the Sickness
All together now! OOOHH WAH AH AH AH
7. Nine Inch Nails – Closer
This is the rock club equivalent of those R’n’B songs that allow you to grind up against your fellow man for 3 minutes and blame it on the song.
8. Soil - Halo
The one where everyone draws a halo around their head in unison
9. Bowling for Soup – Girl All The Bad Guys Want
Ahhh comedy pop-punk, where did it all go wrong
10. My Chemical Romance – I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
The song that everyone loves to hate (but still sings along)
11. Slipknot – Duality
Cue someone starting a pit and taking their top off
12. Panic at the Disco – I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Another one you pretend to hate (but secretly know all of the words…)
13. System of a Down – Chop Suey
WAKE UP. *somethingsomethingsomething* MAKEUP.
14. Sum 41 – In Too Deep
Above: In happier times *SOB*
15. Marilyn Manson – Tainted Love
Nobody likes this song. So Y U PLAY IT!!
16. Jimmy Eat World – The Middle
See Also: Bleed American, Sweetness
17. Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
Well, it wouldn’t be a music list without Smells Like Teen Spirit, would it?
18. Blink 182 – What’s My Age Again?
I believe you’re 31 - same age as that Iron Maiden shirt you’re wearing.
19. Deftones – Back to School
You definitely haven’t set foot in a school for over 15 years…