This just looks like a PR Stunt to take away Second Amendment rights. It would be interesting to know if this is real, and if our under budgeted schools can even afford something like this given that they can’t even afford a 99 cent box of colored markers per kid in most school districts. I really cannot imagine anyone manufacturing a bunch of those at a cost of several hundred dollars apiece just based on the materials and then trying to market them to a school district that already cannot afford basic supplies for the students (most teachers have to use their own money to buy the students extra pencils and paper as it is) Are they really thinking that a Government that won’t even buy its own Military Personnel bulletproof vests is going to go out and spend several hundred dollars on a blanket that, if effective, would weigh more than most of the kids and probably be impossible to get out of a closet if anything really did happen? I hate to be the one to point out reality, but those are foam exercise mats. Anything that is bulletproof is HEAVY=not flopping around like those mats. If you are calling for MORE gun control, you are calling for disarming the Public. If you are for that type of Gun Control, then you are not against guns, because guns will be needed to disarm people. So it’s not that you are anti-gun. You’ll need the Police guns to take away other people’s guns. So you are very Pro-Gun. You just believe that only the Government (which is, of course only reliable, honest, moral and virtuous) should be allowed to have guns. There is no such thing as gun control; there is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small political elite and their minions….and we all know how THAT has worked out in the past: (If not, here is A Little Gun History Lesson * In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. This doesn’t include the 30 million ‘Uncle Joe’ starved to death in the Ukraine.
* In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, leaving a populace unable to defend itself against the Gestapo and SS. Hundreds of thousands died as a result.
* China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. The total dead are said to be 2-3 million
* Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, 1-2 million ‘educated’ people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million at a bare minimum.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›