1. You never close the door when you pee.
What? We all have the same parts!
3. You knew the best way to piss your sister off was to get her friends to say you were cool.
4. There was one first communion dress. And you all wore it.
Because in some sick twist of Traveling Pants fate, it fit all of you.
5. Having an older sister to teach you how to do your makeup was not necessarily a good thing.
6. You were jealous of your friends with big brothers.
Seriously, why don’t I get to live with a hunky older guy?
7. You knew where everyone’s diary was, and what secrets could get them in the most trouble.
8. Hand-me downs galore!
But the real money was in “borrowing” the clothes you wanted 2 years before they’d grace your dresser.
9. Biore strips were a great bonding/hazing activity.
10. You felt like a total badass if you got your period younger than your sister did.
And you spend the rest of your life regretting that.
11. Anybody who says girls don’t fight, has not felt the wrath of your sister’s Indian burns.
12. There came a time where your father would disappear for a week every month.
If he was lucky enough to have you sync up.
13. Everyone said you looked just like your sister.
And it made you furious.
14. You know people who call their sisters “sissy” are full of shit.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.