1. 50 Cent and Bette Midler
Really! Bette would even love to collaborate with 50 Cent, but she says she can’t rap.
2. Snoop Dogg and David Beckham
These buddies have a children’s fashion line together.
3. Eminem and Jonathan Ross
These buddies have a shared passion for comics! Ross once gave Eminem a vintage comic from his private collection. Whoa!
4. Russel Brand and Helen Mirren
They became fast friends after filming “Arthur.”
5. Taylor Swift and Emma Stone
These gal-pals bake and cook foods for each other. Sweet!
6. Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones
These BFFs have a great time starring in Funny Or Die videos with each other.
7. Demi Lovato and Kim Kardashian
They may have a bit of an age difference, but these two tweet about how they miss each other all the time.
8. Minka Kelly and Mandy Moore
They are both exes of Wilmer Valderrama, but they are still great friends. Chicks over dicks!
9. Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas
They both dated Demi Lovato, and now they’re best friends. Hmm… well, alright!
10. Dax Shepard and Tom Arnold
Dax was the best man in Tom’s wedding!
11. Charlize Theron and Kristin Stewart
After working together in Snow White And The Huntsman, they are just the pair! Charlize even made a birthday video for Kristin. Cute.
12. Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow
Beyonce even hopes to be like her buddy, Gwen! Beyonce said in a Harper’s Bazaar UK interview, “She is what I strive to be one day.”
13. Pete Wentz and John Mayer
Pete Wentz on John Mayer: “John Mayer is one of my favorite dudes. Not even in some fantasy way.”
14. Criss Angel and Carrot Top
It’s true! They love partying with each other.