1. Standing on public transportation even if there are seats because you take up too much room.
3. Being compared to the fat idiots who make embarassing YouTube videos
4. Like you, we also hope that another fat person doesn’t sit next to us.
We also risk our picture being taken if we don’t fit somewhere
6. Everyone expects you to order a lot food and if we don’t they ask us if we’re on a diet
8. People buy us clothes that are a size “L” or “XL” all the time.
We won’t even bother telling them the size is wrong.
9. Theres a chance we pass out if we spend too much time hunched over tying our shoes
12. Big & Tall Stores are actually a lot more expensive than regular stores.
It actually costs more to be fat.
14. People who used to be fat are always trying to give us dieting tips
15. When a skinny person calls themselves fat…… we just want to kick you in the face.
18. It’s socially acceptable to make fun of fat people.
To be honest, we’ve already heard every comment you could possibly make, so don’t even bother.
20. Regardless of what we go to the doctor for, they’ll blame the ailment on our weight.
Could go in there with a paper cut, they’d tell us “well if you lost weight…..”
21. Ride harnesses are too small even skinny people have problems fitting…
22. Enjoy your meal with the side of the table stabbing you in the stomach
23. We’ve broken too many of these to count.
We also have to worry before going anywhere if they’ll have chairs that are strong enough to hold us.