1. Well, first of all, Yorkshire covered itself in enormous bicycles.
2. Some were made out of people.
3. Some were mysterious crop circles apparently designed by advanced minds from beyond space.
4. Even Essex followed suit.
5. This one was created by chip purveyors McCain, and planted in a potato field near the Stage 2 route.
6. This one was made by smart people from the University of Sheffield. It depicts the Krebs Cycle, a process in which nutrients are transformed into energy in every cell of the human body.
Luckily it also looks quite a lot like a bicycle.