1. Important social issues.
2. Disappointments like this.
3. Correcting non-British misconceptions about Britain.
6. Then facing this eternal struggle.
12. When haters can’t handle our style.
15. The science of tea.
16. The one true religion.
17. Iconic moments in British history.
19. Public figures.
20. Folk heroes.
22. And, of course, lashings and lashings of local colour.
25. Hooray for Britain!
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›