1. Important social issues.
2. Disappointments like this.
3. Correcting non-British misconceptions about Britain.
6. Then facing this eternal struggle.
12. When haters can’t handle our style.
15. The science of tea.
16. The one true religion.
17. Iconic moments in British history.
19. Public figures.
20. Folk heroes.
22. And, of course, lashings and lashings of local colour.
25. Hooray for Britain!
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›