1. Welcome to 15 Central Park West, New York City’s swankiest block of flats.
2. To the super-rich celebrities, bankers, and other denizens of New York’s upper crust who call the building home, it’s just “15 CPW”.
3. It sits on the corner of West 61st Street and Central Park West, and is part of Manhattan’s “Upper West Side”.
4. And houses a 20-person cinema, 14,000-square-foot gym, and 75-foot swimming pool.
5. An apartment in this building would set you back around $40 million (the building itself is worth $1 billion).
8. And instead of a front garden, you’d have all 778 acres of Central Park.
9. Author Michael Gross shines a light on the building’s scandals, history and inner workings in his book, House of Outrageous Fortune.
Who needs a front garden when Central Park is right on your doorstep?