1. Today day two of a Tube strike dawned in London.
2. And it’s safe to say that no one was having fun.
5. Conditions were cramped on the few Underground lines that were running.
9. Interpersonal relations were… strained.
11. And manners? What manners?
14. Things weren’t looking that great on the buses, either.
19. Or on the water.
20. There was a lot of bag-related shade being thrown about.
22. A lot.
23. And there wasn’t much love around for cyclists.
25. Or people on other forms of two-wheeled transport.
27. In fact, the general consensus about the Tube strike was overwhelmingly negative.
30. Next time there’s a Tube strike, I say we all take a breath and take a leaf out of this guy’s book.
31. Bertie the dog wins Day 2 of the April 2014 Tube strike.
32. Although our thoughts are those who bore the worst of it.
33. Brave souls like this.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›