1. Knocked up before your nuptials? Don’t panic. Step away from that white lace muumuu. You can still get married in a fancy frou-frou gown when your belly’s expanding and you’re on a budget.
£85.99 from Vividress.
2. In fact, if your budget is really tight, ASOS do a decent line in dreamy white maternity dresses, like this lace and chiffon number.
3. And this embroidered swing dress, perfect for an outdoorsy or beach ceremony.
£48 from ASOS.com.
4. For a more formal look, try this stretchy French lace dress.
£149 from Seraphine.
5. Or this elegant floor-length drape dress.
£199 from Tiffany Rose.
6. This beautiful silk maxi dress is swishy and romantic.
£179 from Picchu Maternity.
7. And this lovely tulle gown with spaghetti straps is floaty and fairy-like.
£110.89 from Vividress.
8. Summer wedding? This short ivory bodice dress would be perfect to keep you cool.
£159 from Seraphine.
11. This Isabella Oliver shirt dress would sit comfortably within a modest budget.
£70 from ASOS.com.
12. See? You can still look fresh and pretty on your wedding day.
£24 from ASOS.com.
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›