1. Redditor supplenupple posted this selfie his friend took with a squirrel in Florida recently.
The photographer told BuzzFeed in an interview that he couldn’t believe how friendly the squirrel was.
“I approached it making a clicking noise with my tongue; phone drawn,” he said. “When I got close enough, the squirrel actually tried grabbing my phone. I shook it off, then snapped this photo.”
2. What happened next shocked everyone present.
“Next thing I knew, the squirrel was on my shoulder, then under my shirt, and then hanging off my back!” He told BuzzFeed. “This photo is courtesy of my mom, who collapsed laughing shortly after.”
3. Understandably, the victim of this vicious attack wishes to remain anonymous. But here’s a close-up of the perpetrator.
4. “No rabies shot was necessary,” the victim told BuzzFeed, hinting darkly at what might have been.
Take care out there, selfie-lovers.
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›