2. …until you accidentally get some wax on your face, then try to remove it.
5. The singular sting of using a salt scrub on shaved skin.
Wait, are you meant to put salt scrub on before you shave?
11. Having perfectly straightened hair except for the massive wavy section you can’t see at the back of your head.
12. One perfectly manicured hand, one that looks as though it was done by the Hulk.
13. Applying eyeliner to one eye in a perfect cat-eye, and to the other in the style of a convincing bruise.
14. Plucking one eyebrow correctly but somehow turning the other into a lopsided Nike swoosh.
15. Being half covered in glitter, even though the last time you bought glitter makeup was 2002.
19. Sticking your eyelids shut with eyelash glue while your false eyelashes escape across your face.
21. Stepping outside into natural light and realising that your makeup’s a little on the heavy side.
22. And the wind blinds you by supergluing your hair to your lip gloss, causing you to fall over AND DIE.
OK, maybe not die.