1. This piece of pizza knows that you not only need a piece of pizza, but you also need a sandwich. A pizza sandwich. Filled with meats. Several meats.
2. This Thai chicken pizza knows that you need to get away and experience something new and exotic, but still cheesy and crusty and comforting.
3. This half-and-half pizza totally gets that you aren’t in an emotional state to make a decision right now and you just need choices, OK?!
4. This chocolate chip cookie pizza understands that sometimes you need pizza and you need dessert and you need them AT THE SAME TIME.
5. This cavolfiori pizza with cauliflower purée, meyer lemons, roasted caulifower, and breadcrumbs knows that right now, you need to feel the fanciest.
6. This cheesy beef Poutine pizza knows that NOTHING is OK and you just need to be ALONE for a while.
7. This homemade French bread pizza knows that you are feeling a little creative and ambitious… and that the delivery guy with the judge-y face totally knows your name by now.
8. This roasted pumpkin pizza with fresh arugula understands that you’re trying to make healthier choices for a healthier you… but that, let’s be honest, you need your pizza.
9. This giant pizza knows that no amount of pizza can make you feel better right now. But it will certainly try.
10. This pizza is like, “Vegetables are great for you! You’re making a responsible choice!”
11. This pizza is like, “What are vegetables? You’re fineeee.”
13. This montanara pizza has a deep-fried crust, so it knows you to the depths of your soul like no one else in the world knows you.
14. This pizza has eggs on it because it knows that no matter the time of day nor the meal you’re “supposed” to be having, pizza needs to be there for you.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.