Whether you were a SNES kid…
…chances are you’ve been chasing these little guys around for as long as you can remember.
Though your parents thought you were wasting your time, it turns out that Mario Kart taught us more than we could ever know.
Here are just some of the many invaluable life lessons we learnt from Mario, Yoshi, Bowser, and co.
1. Firstly, the game showed us that people come in all shapes and sizes.
2. We learnt that trying too much too soon can backfire.
6. You should never be too proud to accept an offer of help.
7. The odds may not be in your favour, but this doesn’t mean you can’t come out on top.
12. And you should NEVER mess with people who are bigger than you.
15. Don’t worry about what other people are up to, just focus on yourself.
17. And things do go wrong. Much more frequently than you’d like.
21. But if you can come through all this, and still make it out on top…
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.