Whether you were a SNES kid…
…chances are you’ve been chasing these little guys around for as long as you can remember.
Though your parents thought you were wasting your time, it turns out that Mario Kart taught us more than we could ever know.
Here are just some of the many invaluable life lessons we learnt from Mario, Yoshi, Bowser, and co.
1. Firstly, the game showed us that people come in all shapes and sizes.
2. We learnt that trying too much too soon can backfire.
3. And there will be times when you shoot yourself in the foot.
4. Sometimes it can feel like you’re just going round in circles.
6. You should never be too proud to accept an offer of help.
7. The odds may not be in your favour, but this doesn’t mean you can’t come out on top.
8. Every now and then it can feel like everyone is against you.
9. And, like it or not, occasionally cheaters do prosper.
12. And you should NEVER mess with people who are bigger than you.
14. Though it’s a nice bonus, money doesn’t equal happiness.
15. Don’t worry about what other people are up to, just focus on yourself.
16. When things go wrong, it’s easy to blame others.
17. And things do go wrong. Much more frequently than you’d like.
19. But being the centre of attention isn’t always the best idea.
21. But if you can come through all this, and still make it out on top…
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›