1. Gravy in a Fish & Chip shop is as rare as a smiling southerner.
3. Nothing rivals the hate you feel when people cite Watford as the border between north and south.
4. More often than not people haven’t even heard of the place you’re from.
5. It’s a very confused existence. You spend all your time in the north pointing out why it sucks and talking about how great London is.
6. But if someone in London slags off the north you’ll defend it with every fibre of your being.
8. And listen to people in London moan about the rain.
That’s not rain.
11. You can’t win. When you’re in London people laugh at how northern you sound.
13. The depressing truth that for the price of this flat in North London…
14. Your parents have their own ideas about life in London.