1. Despite your fears, you got the exam results you needed and you made it into uni.
2. So you celebrate with your friends like you’ve never celebrated before.
3. Once the euphoria has died down, you’re hit with a terrifying realisation — you’re actually going to uni.
5. And start the seemingly endless job of packing your whole life into the car.
6. When people ask how you’re feeling about leaving home, you say what you think they want to hear.
13. Only then do you realise that you’re on your own.
14. You get back into your room and wonder whether you’ve made a huge mistake.
15. What if you don’t make friends? What if everyone hates you?
16. Eventually you pluck up the courage to introduce yourself to your neighbours.
20. But mostly they will be some of the coolest, most fun, like-minded people you’ve ever encountered.
21. You constantly tell people your name, where you’re from, and what you’re studying.
22. Eventually someone has the bright idea to bring out the alcohol.
24. You like everyone. And for now at least they seem to like you.
25. So as you drunkenly crawl into your brand new bed for your first night at uni.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.