1. The first rule of playing the bass dog is to never take your eyes off your bass dog.
2. It’s important that you keep your bass dog warm at all times.
5. With enough practice, you can make your bass dog pull the same faces as you.
7. Watch where your fingers are going - one wrong move can be disastrous.
8. If your bass dog is proving to be a little heavy, rest it on your leg to lighten the load.
9. And if it gets too much you should invest in a bass dog strap.
10. Bass dogs are very intuitive - if you’re happy, your bass dog will be happy.
11. Lightweight bass dogs are easier to play, but produce a less impressive tone.
13. Don’t be afraid to try a number of different bass dogs before deciding which is the one for you.
14. And finally, playing an especially cute bass dog is a great way to take people’s attention away from the weird faces you pull during a set.
In conclusion, then: Bass Dogs.