1. Alan first appeared on our screens nearly 20 years ago.
3. So we thought we’d use this as an excuse to look at the greatest ever moments from Norwich’s most famous son.
4. Alan would never have made it this far if it wasn’t for his loyal fan base.
11. He’s absolutely aware of the talent he’s been given.
14. Though he remains quite conservative in his approach to love making.
15. Making him do something he doesn’t want to do is notoriously hard.
16. Even if you’re his friend.
18. Like most men he enjoys nothing more than a drink (or three).
22. He’s a consummate professional. Always coming up with ideas for future projects.
23. But he knows how to switch off. Whether it’s going for a drive.
25. Or playing air bass around the static home.
28. And prides himself on his ability to spot talent.
31. Though, at heart, he does remain something of a traditionalist.
32. Say what you want about Alan, he’s very socially conscious.
38. And the first review of the film is enough to convince us.
Here Are The Top Stories