5. When it comes to politics, make sure you think about your vote carefully.
7. When encountering your future king, make sure your towel is secure.
8. It’s best to avoid Chinese restaurants with French names serving English classics.
9. Always dress smartly, because you never know who you might meet.
11. And if you make a mistake, don’t say anything and hope that no one notices.
17. It’s important that you spend time with like-minded people.
23. Under no circumstances should you pass up the opportunity to use a good pun.
29. When considering committing a sex act in the street, always look around for the Google Maps camera first.
34. Try not to post letters into a dog poo box if at all possible.
Robin Edds is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories