1. Say hello to the newest litter of crime-fighting police dogs.
The dogs, who are being trained by the Isle of Man Constabulary, are now 50 days old. There are nine of them - six girls, three boys. You should remember their names, because be warned… they’ll remember yours!
11. You may be thinking, “If police dogs are that cute, I should commit some crimes”.
13. You know how they say if you want to know what a girl will look like when she’s older, look at her mum?
14. Well, this is their mum, Saxon. Gonna mess with her? Thought not.
15. Of the 9 dogs, 3 will go on to work for the Isle of Man police force, 3 will head off to Cumbria police, 1 will go to a charity, while 2 will stay on the island as pets.
16. From the moment they were born, they’ve been eager to learn.
19. Polo takes a firm stand against crimes of fashion in particular.
21. They’ve been lending a hand with the chores. They paint.
23. Though, to be honest, they’re not as helpful as they think they are.
24. If they don’t want to let you past, they won’t let you past.
27. You don’t want to be around when it all kicks off.
28. So next time you’re considering breaking the law, think twice.
29. You don’t want these guys to turn up at your door… right?
For regular updates (or ‘pupdates’, if you will) make sure you follow @IOMPoliceDogs on Twitter.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›