1. Say hello to the newest litter of crime-fighting police dogs.
The dogs, who are being trained by the Isle of Man Constabulary, are now 50 days old. There are nine of them - six girls, three boys. You should remember their names, because be warned… they’ll remember yours!
11. You may be thinking, “If police dogs are that cute, I should commit some crimes”.
12. But don’t let their fluffiness deceive you.
13. You know how they say if you want to know what a girl will look like when she’s older, look at her mum?
14. Well, this is their mum, Saxon. Gonna mess with her? Thought not.
15. Of the 9 dogs, 3 will go on to work for the Isle of Man police force, 3 will head off to Cumbria police, 1 will go to a charity, while 2 will stay on the island as pets.
16. From the moment they were born, they’ve been eager to learn.
18. Venus has found ways of speeding up her growth.
19. Polo takes a firm stand against crimes of fashion in particular.
20. And they laugh (or woof) in the face of danger.
21. They’ve been lending a hand with the chores. They paint.
23. Though, to be honest, they’re not as helpful as they think they are.
24. If they don’t want to let you past, they won’t let you past.
27. You don’t want to be around when it all kicks off.
28. So next time you’re considering breaking the law, think twice.
29. You don’t want these guys to turn up at your door… right?
For regular updates (or ‘pupdates’, if you will) make sure you follow @IOMPoliceDogs on Twitter.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›