1. Say hello to the newest litter of crime-fighting police dogs.
The dogs, who are being trained by the Isle of Man Constabulary, are now 50 days old. There are nine of them - six girls, three boys. You should remember their names, because be warned… they’ll remember yours!
11. You may be thinking, “If police dogs are that cute, I should commit some crimes”.
13. You know how they say if you want to know what a girl will look like when she’s older, look at her mum?
14. Well, this is their mum, Saxon. Gonna mess with her? Thought not.
15. Of the 9 dogs, 3 will go on to work for the Isle of Man police force, 3 will head off to Cumbria police, 1 will go to a charity, while 2 will stay on the island as pets.
16. From the moment they were born, they’ve been eager to learn.
19. Polo takes a firm stand against crimes of fashion in particular.
21. They’ve been lending a hand with the chores. They paint.
23. Though, to be honest, they’re not as helpful as they think they are.
24. If they don’t want to let you past, they won’t let you past.
27. You don’t want to be around when it all kicks off.
28. So next time you’re considering breaking the law, think twice.
29. You don’t want these guys to turn up at your door… right?
For regular updates (or ‘pupdates’, if you will) make sure you follow @IOMPoliceDogs on Twitter.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.