1. Early twenties: Shots are a great way to start any night.
3. Early twenties: How you feel when you finally start to understand how the tube works.
5. Early twenties: You stay out until the tubes start the next morning.
9. Early twenties: You move to Clapham as soon as you graduate.
10. Late twenties: You move North or East, and only go south of the river in extreme circumstances.
11. Early twenties: You’re terrified of all the crazy people on the nightbus.
12. Late twenties: You are one of the crazy people on the nightbus.
15. Early twenties: You have no money, but that’s hardly surprising seeing as you don’t earn much.
16. Late twenties: After numerous promotions and pay rises you still run out of money at the end of the month.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?