1. Early twenties: Shots are a great way to start any night.
3. Early twenties: How you feel when you finally start to understand how the tube works.
5. Early twenties: You stay out until the tubes start the next morning.
7. Early twenties: Your attitude to online dating.
9. Early twenties: You move to Clapham as soon as you graduate.
10. Late twenties: You move North or East, and only go south of the river in extreme circumstances.
11. Early twenties: You’re terrified of all the crazy people on the nightbus.
12. Late twenties: You are one of the crazy people on the nightbus.
13. Early twenties: A standard Saturday night in Infernos.
15. Early twenties: You have no money, but that’s hardly surprising seeing as you don’t earn much.
16. Late twenties: After numerous promotions and pay rises you still run out of money at the end of the month.
17. Early twenties: You only ever stand at the front at gigs.
19. Early twenties: Midweek drinking is totally acceptable.
24. Late twenties: When you look at house prices.
25. Early twenties: Getting excited by London’s famous landmarks.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›