1. Early twenties: Shots are a great way to start any night.
3. Early twenties: How you feel when you finally start to understand how the tube works.
5. Early twenties: You stay out until the tubes start the next morning.
9. Early twenties: You move to Clapham as soon as you graduate.
10. Late twenties: You move North or East, and only go south of the river in extreme circumstances.
11. Early twenties: You’re terrified of all the crazy people on the nightbus.
12. Late twenties: You are one of the crazy people on the nightbus.
15. Early twenties: You have no money, but that’s hardly surprising seeing as you don’t earn much.
16. Late twenties: After numerous promotions and pay rises you still run out of money at the end of the month.
Robin Edds is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.