1. Early twenties: Shots are a great way to start any night.
3. Early twenties: How you feel when you finally start to understand how the tube works.
5. Early twenties: You stay out until the tubes start the next morning.
9. Early twenties: You move to Clapham as soon as you graduate.
10. Late twenties: You move North or East, and only go south of the river in extreme circumstances.
11. Early twenties: You’re terrified of all the crazy people on the nightbus.
12. Late twenties: You are one of the crazy people on the nightbus.
15. Early twenties: You have no money, but that’s hardly surprising seeing as you don’t earn much.
16. Late twenties: After numerous promotions and pay rises you still run out of money at the end of the month.
Robin Edds is special projects editor at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today