1. Early twenties: Shots are a great way to start any night.
3. Early twenties: How you feel when you finally start to understand how the tube works.
5. Early twenties: You stay out until the tubes start the next morning.
9. Early twenties: You move to Clapham as soon as you graduate.
10. Late twenties: You move North or East, and only go south of the river in extreme circumstances.
11. Early twenties: You’re terrified of all the crazy people on the nightbus.
12. Late twenties: You are one of the crazy people on the nightbus.
15. Early twenties: You have no money, but that’s hardly surprising seeing as you don’t earn much.
16. Late twenties: After numerous promotions and pay rises you still run out of money at the end of the month.
Robin Edds is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›