3. The stress of trying to use a Manx £1 coin in England and hoping you’ll get away with it.
6. When you tell people you’re Manx and they think you’re from Manchester.
7. Everyone you want to ask out is off limits because you know their ex.
Via Channel 4
8. So you go on Tinder, but find that you have at least 20 mutual friends with every person on there.
10. When will the madness end?!
11. Luckily we know how to come up with appropriate punishments.
12. Getting cash out before getting on the boat but realising you used a Manx cash machine.
15. When you accidentally end up in Foxdale.
17. Being stuck behind a slow vehicle but knowing there are only two tiny stretches of dual carriage way on the entire island.
Via Google Maps
19. Having incredible beaches, but there only being four days a year when it’s warm enough to use them!
20. Being told, “There’s a boat in the morning!” if you say anything slightly negative about the island.
21. Being booked on the boat, then looking at the weather forecast.
23. Being asked if you know Mark Cavendish.
24. Having to take Manx £1 notes as souvenirs when you go back to uni or visit friends in the UK.
25. Spending English money in the departure lounge at the airport, only to be given useless Manx change back in return.
29. When the taxi home costs more than your entire night out.