1. This is pug Kevin. Pug Kevin loves Christmas.
2. But his annoying older brother ate his plain cheese pizza, so he spills some milk and gets grounded.
3. But then his family go on holiday the next day, and they forget all about him.
4. He’s pretty happy about this. (It’s hard to tell when pugs are smiling, but trust us, he is.)
5. But then some bad guys turn up.
6. So, being a clever pug, he pretends that there’s loads of people in the house to scare them away.
7. But they come back, so he sets up traps. Because this is his pug house, and he has to defend it.
8. Basically pug Kevin is just as badass as human Kevin except he’s a pug so he’s probably more badass.
9. We don’t want to ruin the whole film for you, so you can watch it in full below.
Robin Edds is special projects editor at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›