1. If you accidentally clicked on this post then this is your last chance. Leave, now.
2. Fans of Breaking Bad gathered in Albuquerque on Saturday to mourn the death of Walter White.
3. A hearse, followed by an RV, led a procession to a real cemetery where a coffin was placed in a real grave.
4. The event raised nearly $17,000 for Albuquerque’s Healthcare for the Homeless.
5. It’s not the only tribute from the show’s fans. The day after the final episode was shown this obituary appeared in the Albuquerque Journal.
7. Never forget.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›