2. You’ve seen Instagrams of them in clothes that look very familiar.
3. You run out of shampoo and conditioner suspiciously quickly.
Your roommate’s hair is always shiny and soft looking.
5. They have very little food of their own, but always seem well-fed.
6. You never have any socks.
The sock monster is a conspiracy.
7. There are finger marks in your peanut butter.
No judgement if you did this yourself, but if you look into your jar of Skippy and see the indentations of a foreign finger, you know who did it.
8. There are often nibbles gone from your leftovers.
They thought you wouldn’t notice. HA.
9. They’re always paying for things with loose change. It theirs… maybe.
11. You suspect that your alcohol has been watered down ever so slightly.
12. There’s all sorts of nonsense in your Netflix queue.
**Not really “stealing” per se but definitely a red flag.