1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
LAWD I loved this movie as a kid. We watched it (ON VHS) over and over and over and over. Seriously though, was any adult paying attening to what I was watching?
Not only did I see this in theaters, my sister had posters from a Titanic Poster Book all over her room. THE SHIP OF DREAMS!
3. Teen People
Not even merely a teen ager, these would arrive in my mailbox for my sister and I would always look through them, just waiting to become A TEEN AGER.
4. “Crazy” By B Spears
God I have no clue, but when I think of 90’s radio, this one always pops into my head.
5. Scream 2
My parents really should have been observing the movies I watched as an impressionable child. This is just inexcusable. But my, do I love this film. And my, did I watch this over and over and over.
6. “Americana” The Offspring
I bought this CD after it was played at my sister’s ROCKING 11th birthday party. Jesus, was my whole 90’s childhood influenced by my sister? I need to see a therapist.
7. NICKELODEON MAGAZINE!
“Finally,” I would say to myself when this mag came to my door, “A magazine catered to my tastes.”
8. Party City during Halloween
God were those costumes gross and you would always go the day before Halloween and NOTHING good would be left, but for some reason that aisle during Halloween just brings me back.
9. The Goonies & “Good Enough” by Cyndi Lauper
Sure this came out in ‘85, but not a day went by when this VHS wasn’t being played. The film and its title track, “Good Enough” by Cyndi just bring me back.
10. My Mom’s Suburban
This. Is. My. Childhood.
11. Hocus Pocus
WHAT. A. CLASSIC. “Thank you, Max, for that marvelous introduction.”
12. Disney Channel Original Movies
God did they make some classic back then.
“BUT DAD, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE ON AIM RIGHT NOW!”
“Finish your dinner.”
“I CAN’T WAIT TO BE 17 AND DRIVE. I’M NEVER COMING HOME.”
“Good.” True story.
I must’ve been so edgy as a child because I loved this show when it was on MTV.
15. The Real World: Hawaii
When my brain processes “Childhood” and “The Real World”, this season is always the first one to come to mind. Skinny dipping! Drunk driving! Hawaii! Scandal.
16. Urban Legend
Seriously, who was taking me to Blockbuster (OMG BLOCKBUSTER!) to rent movies. This is seriously messed up. But I love(d) this movie.
Gone, but never forgotten. Sad face.
18. 7th Heaven (or The WB, for that matter)
I hated this show but it was ALWAYS on in my house. Also, we were never allowed to watch Dawson’s Creek. Too risque for my eyes. Where the hell was that parenting when I was watching 90’s teen starlets get killed off in movies??
19. Hallowen H20
Ugh, again with the horror movies. I seriously needed some supervision, but this was a favorite back in the day.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️