1. Kazuza Lounge, NYC
Located in the East Village, this middle-eastern hookah lounge has over 50 different hookah flavors and combinations for you to try. DJ’s perform nightly to a packed dance floor, and belly dancers perform on the weekends. Although a bit pricey ($20 minimum per person on the weekends) This hookah lounge is a frequent late night spot for East Villagers.
Must-try flavor: Passion Fruit Mojito
2. Ambrosia Cafe, Chicago
A coffee shop by day, Ambrosia sells delicious smoothies and sandwiches. At night, Ambrosia becomes one of Chicago’s best hookah lounges, with unique shisha flavors such as strawberry margarita and banana split. Although the cafe does not serve alcohol, patrons are encouraged to bring their own beer.
Must-try flavor: Pink Lemonade
3. Pasha Lounge, San Diego
Staying classy San Diego! Pasha Lounge has a full bar along with their wide hookah selection. Although often crowded, Pasha’s upscale lounge atmosphere in the Gas Lamp quarter makes a great late night hangout.
Must-try flavor: Fuzzy Navel
4. Tangierino Restaurant & Koullshi Lounge, Boston
Tangierino Restaurant is renowned for its authentic Moroccan cuisine, but the Koullshi lounge in the basement is not to be missed either! With a full bar, walk-in cigar humidor, and a multitude of hookah flavors, Koullshi is easily the top hookah lounges on this list. Unfortunately, it is also the most expensive, with a minimum of $30 per hookah.
Must-try flavor: Pomegranate
5. Divan Restaurant, Atlanta
Divan is a Mediterranean restaurant and hookah lounge situated in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Make sure to stop by between 6:30-7:30 for half off your hookah!
Must-try flavor: Irish cream
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›