“The #GirlsWithGluten Instagram Account Is Celebrating Our True Love Of Carbs” Gluten is a PROTEIN composite, not a carbohydrate. It contains the storage proteins gliadin and gluetinin.
Response to Where In Texas Should You Actually Live?:
Gulf coast?! Your quiz is broken.
Response to 20 Juicy Confessions About Being Celibate:
Bwa haha ha ha! Sad, lonely, justifying people. Nobody is buying that.
Response to 53 Books You Won’t Be Able To Put Down:
for something to read, on your phone, when eating alone, try:
http://snacktimestories.com/ I liked this one:
Ok, psychologists get in here now. Look at how inherent body image comes through, even without art training. They couldn’t draw someone else as well. Also note which features they have “issues” with by emphasis or de-emphasis in the drawing. Stunning how much you can know about these people by the drawings.
Response to Can We Tell If You Have Tattoos?:
Response to Americans Try Korean Side Dishes:
Please indicate which things are videos, before we click into them. I don’t do Buzzfeed videos.
Response to 24 DIY Father’s Day Gifts He’ll Actually Want:
When Natalie Brown is a father, she can speak for fathers. Until then, she must stop immediately. She has no idea how wrong she is, but it is a lot.
Does the author even know any adult men?
This is all stereotyped junk.
I was one of the first game devs making windows games, thanks to their first games evangelist, Alex St. John and WinG / Manhattan Project code that later became DirectX. I know people that worked on the games listed here. After the way MS treated those people, Ensemble Studios and so many others, they have lost their game talk cred. Despite what they are trying to do with this marketing spend, they cannot claim any game cred. If you doubt this fact, take a look at the trainwreck that was the Xbone rollout, from Don Mattrick to spy cameras to price shifts. They are lost in the fog. Win10 had better be spectacular.
Response to 9 Poor Casting Choices From Hollywood:
There is a potential racism angle and also economic opportunity, if you take roles away from upcoming actors of color. There is probably a relative scale that you could put together…Hmm
Backface = very bad
Yellowface = very bad
UK actors playing Americans = bad sounding
Playing as other sexual preference = sort of bad
Jewish actors in Xmas films = ?
Whiteface = not that funny really; low box office
Drag = historic hobby made profitable
Man Drag = might be sort of hot, maybe
Matt Damon as Texas Ranger = very, very bad
Beer is for children. Can you not make bourbon? Or whiskey of any kind? Rum, Vodka, something for thirsty adults? They have spirits in New Zealand, according to the Almighty Johnsons. Maybe they can offer you a night class in distilling.
One I didn’t hear here was from an associate at work - a really good and true guy. He had no sex for months of pregnancy and for months afterwards. He went to classes, paid for everything, went out late for crave foods, provided all the support he could. Finally he told me, “I love my wife and child more than anything, but I am ready to cheat now. I am crazy. My needs have gone unattended for more than a year. I need to be more than a funding source and free labor in this deal. I need to sink some penis into a willing partner very soon.” I never expected to hear it from him.
Response to How Much Do You Love Ketchup?:
You left out pork tamales and chile con carne. Better with ketchup, or even catsup.
Response to Hey America, All Your Pancakes Are Wrong:
Call ‘em griddle cakes or flapjacks. I don’t care. I prefer waffles.
Also, if you think Wetherspoon’s should warn you about the American pancakes, they really should want people about that British “bacon” - yuck, that undercooked pork product is disgusting, not to mention “bangers” which do not even qualify as a meat-based sausage under EU rules.
I am only here for the reviews of the reviewer’s review.
“Worst commentary ever!”
“a new and horrible idea”
Response to Which Southern State Has The Best Barbecue?:
You don’t have the credentials for this work.
Response to How Many Of These Cult Films Have You Seen?:
I see we’re not really clear on the meaning of “cult film” here. Anything involving the Lord of the Rings or Star Wars doesn’t really qualify.
It is not my fault that you are in denial.
Response to Women Draw Their Ideal Penis:
Dark matter, cure for cancer, perfect penis all solved. I guess we can take the rest of the day off.
Response to America, Stop Calling It Grilled Cheese:
The English lost their food talking privileges a long time ago. People don’t listen when they talk about food, with beans on toast on their breath. Buzz off, bubble and squeak eater, Bird’s custard is not a foodstuff. Tea is not a meal.
Response to America, Stop Calling It Grilled Cheese:
Look, we beat you in two wars and saved you in two wars. We can call it banana brandy if we want to and you can jump naked off a bridge. Are we clear?
Sure, those people were terrible. Really bad and awful. People are like that. But I still don’t want to quit my job. I have a good job where I create things that make people happy and I am not a server. I did work in sports bar once as the video tech guy. I had to pull an attempted rapist off of a customer and hold him physically until the police arrived, but hey those are the little motivations that make us learn a skill and find a better job.
Freedom of speech means never having to write an article about what other people should and should not say.
So, you are a doctor?
You get up earlier that I do.
Response to How Much Do You Know About Dicks?:
Buzzfeed is just straight up, everyday sexist.
Apparently they are also very knowledgeable about assholes.
Response to 28 Smells Every Mexican Will Never Forget:
The whole soap/detergent aisle in the grocery store. Wow.
Elote FTW, meats al carbon, fresh tortillas de maize, Mole, the street with the perfume stores at the border, tamales y Nescafe at Christmas.
Response to How Much Do You Actually Know About Vaginas?:
8/11 for the old guy.
Response to 19 Secrets Subway Employees Will Never Tell You:
Buzzfeed news flash: low wage food service workers are not enjoying their jobs.
No you can’t guess my age, not by a long shot. Wrong again, Buzzfeed.
Response to 28 Things You Miss About Texas When You Leave:
I’ve been away for 2 years. This makes me all emotional. I need some Shiner bock, brisket, breakfast tacos, blues music and a big sky.
Thai Dye c’est tres bon, with chicken, Thai sweet chili sauce, curry, cucumber, yum. The crust is so good, I’ll even eat the pizza bones.
Response to Men’s Standards Of Beauty Around The World:
If you open this piece in a tab next to the one about perfect bikini bodies, the sexism dissonance field will crash your computer.
Response to 37 Totally Perfect Bikini Bodies:
Wasn’t this content made by the same people that wrote “These hot, hunky, male models will make you thirsty” or was it something about Aidan Turner’s abs? I like the incorrectly titled “Men’s Standard Of Beauty Around The World” which should be called “Our Standards For Male Beauty” since the stated goal is finding the “ideal man”. The double standard sexism is a joke. You keep saying who you think is attractive and we’ll keep our own opinions. You don’t change 200,000+ years of biological programming to prefer healthy mates just because a self-proclaimed “sassy girl” declares it so. If you want to change human sexual attraction programming, start having sex with powerless, broke guys of no particular talent.
Animal abuse like this must stop.
Response to 23 Questions Women Have For Men:
The staff produces the classiest content on the site, don’t they.
Response to 24 Questions Britain Has For The US:
1. In a country by and for the people, the adoration you might feel toward a queen, goes back to we the people.
2. Well, A. they came from Iceland and Sweden, so no big deal or B. they were forced to move to reservations there or C. they are making mountains of money by fracking oil and gas or D. being free of royals makes it seem not so bad.
3. He was elected twice, by the majority of us. So, the most of us do not give him a hard time, only the sore losers.
4. The other options were bangers, spotted dick and alleged pudding.
5. Note, Russian vodka in a glass Kalashnikov and German schnapps in a Bond-approved Walther pistol. We had nothing to do with that, but the clerk does have a real shotty under the counter so, keep moving.
6. That is just normal. It is a big country, where dreams stay with you, like a lover’s voice from a mountain side.
7. That is a statement, not a question and it evaluates as true. THough you are correct it is a big, derpy vehicle, almost as bad as a Rover or “estate car”.
8. We have some. Brad Pitt, Clooney, that one thay played Bridget Jones, all that silly lot, but they cost real money. Your actors keep showing up pleading for work at a cheaper rate.
9. A. efficiency, B. the Normans never invaded us
10. It is hard to describe, you just have to try it.
11. Figure A demonstrate the proper use of rulers, figure B shows the other thing.
12. Comfortable footwear has this as a side effect.
13. You started it with VAT…on dine in meals but not take away. Wot!?
14. I suspect that picture was taken in Canada. The plates are so florid and British looking, the gun is too small, there is only one egg and half enough bacon. I almost thought it was a kiddie meal, but the mug appears to contian tea.
15. HP manly sauce ad
16. Only at European “American” parties. We use bar ware.
17. See number 6.
18, To aim through, else you might miss the peeper and hit some guy just washing his hands.
19. You may have to stick with eggs, bangers, bacon, beans, fried tomato, fried mushroom, toast and tea, the light, logical breakfast.
20. A chap and a pen beats a chip and a pin.
21. All of the ones that are good enough to make it to the semifinals.
22. See number 6.
23. Florida, vote rigging capital. We’re lucky Bush didn’t win again.
24. If they’ve earned the right, Harry, Percy, John Thomas, Dickie, Roger and Hector.
RoadieJoe Cabinets, amps, guitars and mics. In the studio or on the road.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›