No you can’t guess my age, not by a long shot. Wrong again, Buzzfeed.
No you can’t guess my age, not by a long shot. Wrong again, Buzzfeed.
I’ve been away for 2 years. This makes me all emotional. I need some Shiner bock, brisket, breakfast tacos, blues music and a big sky.
Thai Dye c’est tres bon, with chicken, Thai sweet chili sauce, curry, cucumber, yum. The crust is so good, I’ll even eat the pizza bones.
If you open this piece in a tab next to the one about perfect bikini bodies, the sexism dissonance field will crash your computer.
Wasn’t this content made by the same people that wrote “These hot, hunky, male models will make you thirsty” or was it something about Aidan Turner’s abs? I like the incorrectly titled “Men’s Standard Of Beauty Around The World” which should be called “Our Standards For Male Beauty” since the stated goal is finding the “ideal man”. The double standard sexism is a joke. You keep saying who you think is attractive and we’ll keep our own opinions. You don’t change 200,000+ years of biological programming to prefer healthy mates just because a self-proclaimed “sassy girl” declares it so. If you want to change human sexual attraction programming, start having sex with powerless, broke guys of no particular talent.
Animal abuse like this must stop.
The staff produces the classiest content on the site, don’t they.
1. In a country by and for the people, the adoration you might feel toward a queen, goes back to we the people.
2. Well, A. they came from Iceland and Sweden, so no big deal or B. they were forced to move to reservations there or C. they are making mountains of money by fracking oil and gas or D. being free of royals makes it seem not so bad.
3. He was elected twice, by the majority of us. So, the most of us do not give him a hard time, only the sore losers.
4. The other options were bangers, spotted dick and alleged pudding.
5. Note, Russian vodka in a glass Kalashnikov and German schnapps in a Bond-approved Walther pistol. We had nothing to do with that, but the clerk does have a real shotty under the counter so, keep moving.
6. That is just normal. It is a big country, where dreams stay with you, like a lover’s voice from a mountain side.
7. That is a statement, not a question and it evaluates as true. THough you are correct it is a big, derpy vehicle, almost as bad as a Rover or “estate car”.
8. We have some. Brad Pitt, Clooney, that one thay played Bridget Jones, all that silly lot, but they cost real money. Your actors keep showing up pleading for work at a cheaper rate.
9. A. efficiency, B. the Normans never invaded us
10. It is hard to describe, you just have to try it.
11. Figure A demonstrate the proper use of rulers, figure B shows the other thing.
12. Comfortable footwear has this as a side effect.
13. You started it with VAT…on dine in meals but not take away. Wot!?
14. I suspect that picture was taken in Canada. The plates are so florid and British looking, the gun is too small, there is only one egg and half enough bacon. I almost thought it was a kiddie meal, but the mug appears to contian tea.
15. HP manly sauce ad
16. Only at European “American” parties. We use bar ware.
17. See number 6.
18, To aim through, else you might miss the peeper and hit some guy just washing his hands.
19. You may have to stick with eggs, bangers, bacon, beans, fried tomato, fried mushroom, toast and tea, the light, logical breakfast.
20. A chap and a pen beats a chip and a pin.
21. All of the ones that are good enough to make it to the semifinals.
22. See number 6.
23. Florida, vote rigging capital. We’re lucky Bush didn’t win again.
24. If they’ve earned the right, Harry, Percy, John Thomas, Dickie, Roger and Hector.
The NY animator, from Superjail, and other things, that I know, seems to be much better off. He has a wife and daughter and things and a place, a guitar and a dirt bike. But he still seems like an artist.
While shooting music videos for bands in the 80’s & 90’s, I shot footage in strip clubs and was on a lot of sets that featured dancers as extras. I am glad to be in a different business now. Stripping looked corrosive to all parties. Whether you dance naked for money or pay to watch someone dance naked, it looks like you are losing. If I had met those same people under other mundane circumstances and didn’t know they were dancers or patrons, I wouldn’t want to hang out with them. Most of them had needs and issues that made them willing to do things that other people wouldn’t do. Paying to get the twins out was just the beginning.
F that. With 330 million people and the largest economy and largest military in the world, we don’t answer to desert nations on the ass end of the world. Go play with your spiders and snakes, the grown ups have world steering to do.
Why do people come to town for SXSW and ask where to get breakfast burritos? They are not a thing.
There are breakfast tacos and they contain some combination of beans, cheese, potato, egg, chorizo and/or bacon. You order them in sets of 2 or 3 and put salsa in them.
Professional wrestlers are to sports celebrities as chiropractors are to medical doctors.
I don’t hunt for sport, but I have watched police officers forced to shoot abandoned pet dogs that ended up starved, rabid or hit by a vehicle. A bullet is a more discriminating and quick end than poisons or traps.
The western half of the US, Australia and especially Africa are not like Europe. They have parks bigger than Europe. Your opinions are a product of limited experience.
I do not hunt for sport, but have hunted legal game animals for food. For instance, where deer are so overpopulated they face a die-off or where high populations of non-native, feral pigs are damaging fragile environments. If meat is murder, do your own dirty work. For the record, legal big game hunts in Africa are extremely expensive and are often operated by animal conservation groups. They are priced so that each animal killed provides funds for 4 to 10 others of that species. That is how they pay for rangers, for instance, that take on the poachers, medical supplies, seasonal food support and fencing.
But, I find I need more in life. So much more.
If Radio Shack was a magazine they would be Popular Mechanics…and HufPo would be Redbook and Buzzfeed would be Jane or maybe Sassy. No, Jane, for sure Jane.
As a lifelong Democrat & serial Obama voter, I have to say: anyone that gives an inexperienced shooter a pistol-gripped 12 gauge shotgun or an S&W 500 is a biased, troll, a-hole throwing safety to the wind.
In my job, in the notoriously liberal entertainment industry, we work with guns day in and day out (ever see a movie or a video game without a gun in it?), yet we still support human rights, gay marriage and a social safety net.
I’ve taken dozens of my liberal friends to the shooting range for the first time, so they could experience the reality of “evil” guns first hand, safely. Based on that experience, I call BS on this dangerous, brain-dead video.
Corn on a BBQ platter? You lost your Austin privileges, pilgrim. Maybe Portland is more your thing.
While I agree with the main theme of this post, double check your assumptions. The US and China are almost exactly the same size, except in this article where China appears larger. Maybe other details are incorrect too.
If you are against the natural, evolutionary inclination for men to prefer potential sexual partners of certain sizes, shapes and ages, please date some broke-ass guys to prove it.
Wow, so you’re saying if you redefine words like “gay” or “evolution” to mean different things you can use them again. In marketing materials.
Somewhere, at some time, lots of highly paid people had a meeting and agreed to spend millions of dollars to make these films and they all thought it was a good idea and they sucked so much that we had to invent a new branch of mathematics to calculate that amount of suck.
Religion is awful.
You lost your Austin privileges. You put Texas in the “South” when it should be the in the Southwest. Yet Ohio is in the “Midwest”, right. I hope this is an omen of end times for this system that robs artists.
I know we shouldn’t fat shame or slut shame, but can we crazy shame on that mess?
You know what tattoos look good? None. They only exist to help us identify people that make poor choices before they become involved in something important, like educating children.
It is nice when we replace that darn science with bias-y myths.
Kids these days are so self-obsessed and self-important. The world has a big surprise package for you. Good luck with it.
Oh, and if I hear one more mention of privilege, it had better be about the 15-25 year old privilege to be ignorant, outspoken and douche-y.
Man hating is so ok. Especially white man hating. It is nearly perfect. All the commercials are doing it. Quick everybody, that small white man that says he was Britney Spears fan numero uno is now the global fashion czar. He obviously has the instincts to know a hot trend instantly.
How about their air force and navy?
Or marching band?
If men every experienced the sexist, objectification that women endure every day, they would, uh, just have to get over it because it is totally okay to hate on men. See also, every TV commercial in the last 15 years.
Atheism is no movement. It is a lack of belief. Add one thing to that and you need to come up with another word.
What Jason said. Exactly.
Atheist only tend to disbelieve in god(s). That is it. Any other common feature you believe you have discovered is imaginary.
Atheism is ONLY the lack of belief in god(s). A-theist = without god. There is no “movement”. There is no guidebook, policies or leadership. You cannot make statements about the features of a group defined by only a lack of something. “What is the favorite color of nonsmokers?”. Don’t be ridiculous.
Sorry that your self image and confidence is such that you have to make a declaration that you intend to be normal. Yep, whatevs. No need to wake me up because you just discovered yourself. Get it girl. Maybe over there somewhere. I gotta work tomorrow.