1. If his name is Ben, Jon (but not John), Noah, Joshua, or Jacob (but not Jake), you’re probably on the right track.
Definitely not Jewish are Christopher (in any form, Chris, Kris, etc.), Anthony, Kevin, Timothy, Nicholas (Nick, too) any initials (P.J, A.J), or any Jr’s,
2. If he’s wearing a Star of David or Chai necklace.
Keep a look out for the cross necklace.
3. If he has excessive tattoos, your Zayde might rip his skin off.
Especially crosses or Jesus.
4. If your mutual friends are all Jewish and they don’t know each other.
Or if they all went to the same Hebrew school or summer camp.
5. If he’s fishing or holding a large fish, he’s probably not for you.
The bigger the fish, the less likely he’s Jewish.
6. If he has a picture on a camel, floating in the dead sea, or covered in mud.
Yay Birthright! Also a plus, if a mutual friend is Momo or a mutual interest is Israel or the IDF.
7. If he has a NJ shore house in Ventnor, Margate or Longport.
Most likely Stone Harbor, Sea Isle, Wildwood, or Sea Side is not what you consider Down The Shore.
8. Anything Christmas related in a picture is a sign it’s not a match.
Hats, Trees, Family Christmas Cards. Exceptions are things like SantaCon or Running of the Santas.