1. A Woman Got Her Leg Caught Between A Train and A Platform, People Gather to Help Tilt the Train to Rescue
From @kishaburaku. This just happened on July 22nd at JR Minami Urawa Station, Saitama. Over-crowded Japanese trains could be sometime be useful since you get so many people helping in emergency!
2. Stuffed Rilakkuma Punished to Set an Example for What Would Happen to Shoplifters
From @dover_s2. “Whoever steals from this shop shall be hang. We don’t care if you are an adorable stuffed bear.”
3. Taking a Pot Scourer for a Walk
From @deeppoid. I have a theory that most weirdest things in Japan happen in train stations.
4. Even An Onigiri (Japanese Rice Ball) Takes a Train in Japan
From @1_kazu28. Looks like the rice ball found its perfect spot it’s destined for…
5. Giant Tomato Man Sighted Several Times in Tokyo Area
From @ryukawa0517. It’s been reported by some Twitter users that the Giant Tomato Man sometimes hang out with Lettuce Man and Buns Man.
6. Using a Mac in Starbucks
From @piano1431. Some people actually carry a desktop computer on their back and commute to work everyday on trains.
7. Scariest Apartment in Osaka
From @zatsuhana. They are watching you…
8. Used Color Contact Lenses Should Not be Left There
From @potyomukin33. This would give me a heart attack if I encounter one in my bathroom.
9. A “Stray” Roomba on Street
From @TOKYO_LITHMATIC. This Roomba seems to be “lost” on the street in Kanda area. Hopefully the owner comes and get you soon!
10. J-POP Idol Shoko Nakagawa’s New Hair-Do: Cicada Cast-off Shells
From @shoko55mmts. This is not really an “everyday life” sort of photo, but it’s quite freaky! Shoko Nakagawa performed at a live concert with this hair woven with cicada cast-off shells, and reportedly she threw some of those shells at her audience from the stage as fan service. No you are an adorable girl but I don’t want it thank you!