1. Go Shopping with Japanese Lolitas in Akihabara
Go shopping with actual Japanese Lolitas, they’ll share their extensive knowledge in Japanese lolita culture and tell you right places to go shopping for lolita fashion items.
2. Japanese Pop Idol Performance with Meal and Photo Ops
Watch Japanese idols singing popular themes from anime on stage! You can experience the atmosphere created by passionate idol otaku fans/audience, it’s one of a kind experience.
3. Spend Relaxing Time at Cat Cafe
After a busy day of sight seeing, you may want to take a break at a cafe surrounded by adorable kitties.
4. Eat Indian Curry with a NEET (and made by NEET) at Geek share house
Experience the real Japanese geek life! Geek House is a share house with residents consisting of various geeks including unemployed NEETs (A term for individuals who are “not in education, employment or training”). The owner will cook up Indian curry and host a party with the rest of the geeky house mates!
5. Sumo Wrestlers’ Morning Training Viewing
Visit a sumo stable and watch their morning training. This is not a typical sight seeing spot, so you’ll be watching the traditional practices with most hardcore sumo fans!
6. Have a Dinner with Geisha in Asakura Private Restaurant
Enjoy a dinner with geisha girls and see their dance performance in a first-class, private restaurant.
7. Let’s Play Pachinko!
If you’ve visited Japan, you’ve seen pachinko parlors everywhere. It’s a little intimidating to enter and play without knowing what to do. In this tour a guide will accompany you and explain how to play the most prominent form of gambling in Japan.
8. Learn How to Become a Samurai in Costume
Learn how to become a samurai, including proper samurai etiquette, sword techniques of KEMBU in historical city of Kyoto!
9. Visit Maid Cafe in Akihabara and Butler Cafe in Ikebukuro
You’ve heard all about maid cafes and butler cafes craze in Japan. Indulge yourself with excellent service from beautiful maids and butlers!