1. He rolls with a dangerous posse we want on our side.
The perfect backup for entertainment from the back seat.
2. Every awesome jam we find on the radio would be so much more awesome.
Granted, he’ll be dancing sitting down, but still worth it.
3. He’s a trustworthy navigator and responsible adult.
Click it or ticket.
4. He will never hold back from us.
From judgements about seatbelts to letting us know we’re being creepy… yep, that’s the face we never want to see.
5. He can recommend all the best vacation spots.
Hopefully they’re all road-accessible and within driving distance.
6. He’ll provide sound business advice.
7. And don’t even get him started on social media.
We’d need our hands for driving, but the secrets of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram from an actual human instead of creepy accounts that tell you to go to their website to pay for more followers? It’s too good to be true.
8. He has all the best fashion advice.
…making our responsibilities equal parts chauffeur and advice sponge.
9. And he can help blend in with any crowd.
You literally never know where a ride with Kevin could take you.
10. Just imagine what Kevin Hart road rage looks like.
The complete list of people in the next car over he’s willing to sass for us: all of them.
The complete list of times this would get old: none.
11. He’d basically invent curse words.
Which is why we’d probably start trying to find people for him to insult, just to hear what he’s capable of.