1. You learned to drive a tractor before you could LEGALLY drive a car.
4. You went to school in one of these.
Woodman School in Lolo Creek, Mont., where I’m from.
11. After all these years, buying milk from a store still feels wrong.
18. You grew up in a house where the doors were never locked.
19. You’ve never tasted colder, better water than right out of the garden hose.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.