1. This guy, who is sad yet resigned to the fact that the week has started.
2. Spongebob, who somehow makes the ocean more salty with his tears.
4. This woman, who obviously hasn’t had her coffee yet.
7. This man, who knows how horrible Mondays are at the office.
8. This guy who just doesn’t want to deal with it. At all.
9. This guy, who is managing to hold it together by a thread.
10. This girl who knows that Mondays are not very Raven.
11. This guy, who tried to hold it together but in the end cracked under the pressure of Monday morning meetings.
12. Leslie Knope, who manages to smile through the pain.
13. This pirate, who may or may not have forgotten he had a major project due today.
14. This woman who is handling things rather well, actually.
15. This man who knows to steel himself for what’s to come.
16. This kid who just can’t handle Mondays at all.
17. This owl who, let’s face it, really needs a vacation.
18. This young man who knows that even in Bel-Air, Mondays are the worst.
19. This gentlemen who knows that everyone, including the Doctor, hates Mondays.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›