1. The most pierced man in the world, Rolf Buchholz, has claimed he was denied entry into Dubai because airport staff feared he might be practicing “black magic”.
The German, who has a total of 453 piercings, was set to appear at the Cirque le Soir nightclub in the Fairmont Hotel on Friday.
However, after being let though immigration he was stopped by airport staff and put on a plane to Turkey, he told the Associated Press.
Writing on his Twitter account, Buchholz said he was told the reason he had been denied entry was officials thought he was “black magic”.
2. Here is his account of what happened on Friday:
8. As well as his piercings, some of which are on his genitals, Buchholz has two horn implants in his head.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›