1. Heather Williams lost her leg in an accident in 2010, but she clearly isn’t letting that stop her having a good time.
2. The 47-year-old was caught on video at the weekend dancing along to Blobbie Williams, a Robbie Williams impersonator, at GuilFest 2014.
3. The impersonator, who describes himself as an “international tubby popstar”, can be heard saying “Jesus, you’ve taken your leg off” during his performance of “Angels”.
4. He then asks Heather to pass him her leg. Which she duly does.
6. She told GetSurrey.co.uk afterwards: “I used to go to Glastonbury. I work in horse racing and lost my leg through a stupid accident at work.
“This is the first festival I have been to since. [The accident] was in 2010.”
7. She added: “He [Blobbie] sings with a lovely voice.”
“I’m here to have fun and to dance again.”