1. The Top Gear Live World Tour reached Barbados at the weekend and to mark the occasion the organisers decided to treat fans to a rather special showdown.
2. Lewis Hamilton and professional rally driver Ken Block going head to head for the first time ever.
3. The race saw Hamilton competing in his V8 Mercedes F1 car against Block’s Rallycross Ford Fiesta.
4. Watch the high octane race unfold:
5. Hamilton appeared to enjoy his time in the sun, performing donuts for the crowd after the race.
6. The British driver also took part in a game of car football during the Top Gear event.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.