1. Bradley Holman is such a huge fan of Nando’s he decided to get a rather unusual tattoo to prove his dedication to the fast food chicken chain.
The 19-year-old, who reckons he spends over £1,500 ever year at the restaurant, got the Nando’s logo inked onto his bottom while on holiday in Crete last summer.
“Ever since I first tried their Peri-Peri chicken five years ago, I’ve been crazy about Nando’s. I’m a huge fan,” he said.
“Whenever I go out for a meal now, it’s always Nando’s. I order the same thing every time – an extra-hot whole chicken to myself, garlic bread and a bottomless drink. Nothing beats it.”
2. Holman says he always takes a girl to the chicken restaurant on a first date and isn’t worried about members of the opposite sex not liking his inking.
“My friends and locals around my hometown call me ‘Nando’s’ because I love it so much. People are always asking me to get my bum out so they can see my tattoo,” he said.
“Some girls love it but others think I’m an idiot for having the tattoo. I don’t care though, they’re obviously not the right girl for me anyway.”
3. Holman said he got the tattoo while hungover and craving a Nando’s on his holiday.
The assistant store manager had hoped Nando’s might repay his loyalty in some manner but was left bitterly disappointed.
“I asked if they rewarded customer loyalty like this and they snubbed my questions saying they don’t give any free meals or vouchers to customers,” the 19-year-old said.
4. “I’m really angry about it. Surely I’m due something for my commitment to Nando’s. I just wanted a small token so I was gutted when they gave me nothing.”
“You always see Nando’s giving free stuff to celebrities and footballers but they never reward ordinary, loyal customers like me.”
The chicken chain sent Holman an email saying it loved his dedication to Peri-Peri but unfortunately could not issue him with the coveted “black card” which guarantees free Nando’s for life.
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›